Seminars - Germany
"Working and communicating with European/German colleagues: A practical approach" (in Japanese)
A seminar for Japanese to strengthen cultural understanding, communication and interaction in the workplace
The one-day seminar will cover the following key areas:
- Facts about Europe/Germany which influence social characteristics
- Key concepts of European/German cultures
- Significant ways in which Japanese and European/German business characteristics differ (meetings, decision-making, negotiation, socializing, promotion, etc.)
- Working in Europe/Germany: How do Europeans see us? (what are their difficulties working with us?, what do they expect from us?)
- Case studies
- Communication (characteristics, role plays and best practices)
- Protocol and business etiquette
The trainer, will illustrate the content with many examples from his own or his clients’ experience.
Benefits of the training
By the end of the training, the participant will:
- Have a deeper understanding of key concepts of European/German cultures and work practices and how they differ within Europe and from his/her own
- Be more comfortable in managing and motivating national staff, and carrying out performance evaluations
- Learn to be more efficient in his/her communications with his/her European/German colleagues
- Become more familiar with Europe/German business protocol
Locations: Düsseldorf, Munich & Frankfurt
Fee: 460€ (VAT excluded). For group discount, contact us.
To enhance the quality of the training, the number of participants will be limited!