Seminars - Germany
"Managing European Staff effectively" (in Japanese)
A one-day seminar designed to strengthen management skills for Japanese managers leading local teams.
This training course will share best practices in international management with special regards to cultural preferences in Japan. Each participant will be given the opportunity to apply the new tools they learn through case studies and role-plays.
The main modules include:
- Defining roles: “What is the role of a manager in Japan and how is it different from the host country?"
- Managing your staff
- Leadership and Motivation
- Delegating and supervising
- Communication and Feedback
- Dealing with underperformance
- Handling difficult conversations
- Objectives setting
- Yearly performance review
The trainer, will illustrate the content with many examples from his own or his clients’ experience.
Benefits of the training
- Gain awareness about team development and team management
- Become more effective in managing your staff
- Learn best practice when it comes to delegating and supervising
- Develop your skills in communication and feedback
- Understand what it takes to be a good leader and motivator
Locations: Düsseldorf, Munich
Fee: 650€ (VAT excluded). For group discount, contact us.
To enhance the quality of the training, the number of participants will be limited!