Working with Japanese
At Japan Consulting Office, we've been working since 2006 to increase effectiveness in the workplace through overcoming cultural differences between Europeans and Japanese. We offer in-house and open business seminars worldwide. To read more of our practical tips, please visit our blog Japanese Business Culture.
What makes us different?
- We are business people training business people, which means your trainer knows the subject from personal experience of business cultures, as a business person, not just a trainer;
- We use our experience and realistic cases drawn from the real world of business across cultures: you can trust us to connect the training to the reality of everyday work;
- We offer our seminars in many languages: all colleagues can participate fully;
- We are specialists in the Japan/Europe nexus: you will get the depth that comes with specialization.
Did you know?
JCO has been selected by the European Union to support European small and medium-sized enterprises in working with Japanese partner companies.
Our company specific trainings can be tailored to your needs.
- Working more efficiently in a multicultural team (joint session for Japanese and non-Japanese together)
- Working and communicating with Japanese colleagues: A practical approach (for Europeans)
- Working and communicating with European colleagues: A practical approach (for Japanese)
- Managing European staff (for Japanese)