Working with Japanese
At Japan Consulting Office, we've been working since 2006 to increase effectiveness in the workplace through overcoming cultural differences between Japanese and non-Japanese. We offer in-house and open business seminars worldwide. To read more of our practical tips, please visit our blog Japanese Business Culture.
What makes us different?
- We are business people training business people, which means your trainer knows the subject from personal experience of business cultures, as a business person, not just a trainer;
- We use our experience and realistic cases drawn from the real world of business across cultures: you can trust us to connect the training to the reality of everyday work;
- We offer our seminars in many languages: all colleagues can participate fully;
- We are specialized on the Japanese business culture: you will get the depth that comes with specialization.
We are happy to announce that Japan Consulting Office (JCO) has, once again, received the “1st BEST Supplier” and “Highest appreciated training institute” award from Mitsubishi Turbocharger and Engine!
Our company specific trainings can be tailored to your needs.
- Working more efficiently in a multicultural team (joint session for Japanese and non-Japanese together)
- Working and communicating with Japanese colleagues: A practical approach (for non-Japanese colleagues)
- Working and communicating with European colleagues: A practical approach (for Japanese)
- Managing European staff (for Japanese)