Working with Japanese
At Japan Consulting Office, we've been working since 2006 to increase effectiveness in the workplace through overcoming cultural differences between Europeans and Japanese. We offer in-house and open business seminars worldwide. To read more of our practical tips, please visit our blog Japanese Business Culture.
What makes us different?
- We are business people training business people, which means your trainer knows the subject from personal experience of business cultures, as a business person, not just a trainer;
- We use our experience and realistic cases drawn from the real world of business across cultures: you can trust us to connect the training to the reality of everyday work;
- We offer our seminars in many languages: all colleagues can participate fully;
- We are specialists in the Japan/Europe nexus: you will get the depth that comes with specialization.
JCO offers training programmes to major Japanese and non-Japanese companies in Europe, Middle-East and the US. We are looking for an independent trainer to help us deliver training programs to our rapidly growing clients base in Europe and US.
Did you know?
JCO has been selected by the European Union to support European small and medium-sized enterprises in working with Japanese partner companies.
Our company specific trainings can be tailored to your needs.
- Working more efficiently in a multicultural team (joint session for Japanese and non-Japanese together)
- Working and communicating with Japanese colleagues: A practical approach (for Europeans)
- Working and communicating with European colleagues: A practical approach (for Japanese)
- Managing European staff (for Japanese)